Tax Returns » Individuals
Echo Tax & Accounting can assist you with the lodgement of your tax return, providing a prompt service in a stress free environment
Do you have income from:
Do you have losses from an earlier year or deferred non-commercial business losses?
- » Salary or wages
- » An allowance
- » Employment termination payment
- » Lump sum
- » Pension or annuity
- » Interest
- » Dividends or employee share scheme income
- » Distributions from partnerships or trusts
- » Personal services income
- » Sole trader income
- » Capital gain or loss from selling property or shares
- » Foreign income
- » Negative or positively geared rental property
Do you have the following work related expenses?
Are you eligible for offsets?
- » Motor vehicle
- » Uniform or protective clothing
- » Self education
- » Home office
- » Phone
- » Tools or equipment
- » Subscriptions
- » Union fees
- » Donations
- » Tax agent fees
- » Income protection insurance
- » Investment costs such as loan interest
Are you eligible for a medicare levy exemption or reduction?
- » Dependant spouse
- » Seniors and pensioners
- » Superannuation income stream
- » Private health insurance rebate
- » Remote area (zone offset)
- » Medical expenses
- » Maintaining an invalid relative
- » Low income
- » Low and middle income
- » Small business entity
Did you become or cease to be an Australian resident during the year?
We can assist you with all of the above and more so you comply with ATO legislation, reduce your amount of tax payable and maximise any tax refunds you are eligible for.
Our competitive rate may be deducted from any tax refund you receive!
Copyright © Echo Tax & Accounting Pty Ltd 2013